Thursday, April 21, 2016

2 years ago

Two years ago about this time I was just getting checked into the hospital and preparing for the biggest day that forever changed my life.  I was earning my wings as a first time carrier and although things didn't end the way I had hoped it will hold a special place in my heart.  It was the start of many firsts for me in this world of surrogacy.

I hope that you are well and that you are given the most love today.
I hope that they think of me when they see your chubby cheeks and remember how special our journey still was.
I am sure that you are adorable and that your family dotes all over you.
I am sure that they are preparing today for the birthday boy to be treated like the little prince that you are.  Today is your special day!

Today is my special day.  Today was my birthing day.  Two years ago I was anxiously waiting for your arrival.  Today they were anxiously waiting after several false alarms.  Today I am thinking of you and wishing you many happiest of birthdays!

No comments: